2.03.2010

Uncertainty

Today is the day You have made,
I will rejoice and be glad in it....
~Lincoln Brewster

This is my goal today. To rejoice through today, regardless of what it holds.

I've been struggling lately with uncertainly. My nemesis. As a borderline Type A personality, I hate the unknown.

And there's been a plethora of question marks in our daily life lately.

We're back to looking for a suitable place to live. The business is starting to make some profit (yay!), but will that continue. Infertility.

So many things we used to take for granted as being a "sure thing" are no longer sure.

Today, I will rejoice. For the air in my lungs. Food. A roof over my head, albeit temporary. A child to love. A husband who loves me. The promise that one day I'll be with my little girl again.

Today, I will rejoice in the midst of uncertainty. I will rejoice because God holds it all in His Hands, He knows how this will play out, and He will take care of us.

6 comments:

  1. I am right there with you. Focus on the good and not the bad. Most days it works but some days I admit that I struggle. I hope that you are successful.

    Hugs for today,
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. 'Nuff said. :-)

    Blessings, Kim<><

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can be so hard to live in the unknown. I definitely like to know what's going on!! Glad to hear the business is making a profit! That is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, me too. Me too. As crazy as it felt, I was so grateful for today. Just waiting for the m/c but still, the sky was so bright blue, the air was so clean. I know that God is taking care of us both.

    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The uncertain is scary especially when you want so much. You are an inspiration...focusing on what you have. We all should focus more on that...its just so hard. Glad to hear your business is going well. *huge hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so beautiful to see your heart as you choose to rejoice in His plan...no matter what!

    ReplyDelete