8.10.2010

The Anti-Rainbow Movement

Seriously, is EVERYBODY getting pregnant except me?

It feels that way.  One by one, my babyloss mamas, the people I leaned on for support since Leila died, I'm having to "hide" them on Facebook.  Because I have a serious case of sour grapes. 

I'm happy for them.  I am, really.  I just can't have their bubbly news slapping me in the face all the time. 

Once they have their babies, I'm good.  I can read about dirty diapers and spit-up and milestones all day. 

It's just that pregnancy is just too much for me.

DH says I need to get over it.  I agree.  Before Facebook gets too quiet. 

(sigh)

At church on Sunday, the pastor quoted the Bible.  "You have not because you ask not". 

So I'm asking begging, Lord, please.  Please...........

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, I can't take FB most of the time. I used to get on daily, now I dread all of the happy updates! I love that quote...and I am thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not. 2 years and 3 months of trying with NO success.

    I am happy for them too...but I know that it's hard.

    Hugs,
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Begging right along with you...

    ReplyDelete