2.26.2009

Sick

For the record, progesterone stinks. I've been lightheaded, nauseated, and exhausted for the last 2 days. And everything I read on the web states that this is a controversial treatment and has never been proven to work. I very much hope that's not the case here, because I'd hate to be feeling this way for nothing.

I'm a little sad, too. I find myself detaching from the pregnancy because I'm afraid it's not going to be viable. I know it's natural, but it still makes me feel bad. I almost wish I could rewind a few days and not know what I do, I was so much happier this past weekend. Thank God He's got control over this situation, and I can trust Him to do what is best.

But so far, so good. No bleeding, no cramping.

It's going to be a long 2 weeks before we see the doctor again. Please keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. I can imagine how scared you are. It sucks to be sick but have faith it will all be worth it. We are praying for you and are here to help support you.

    ReplyDelete