11.30.2008

Grocery Challenge - November

Ahhh, November. I knew you were going to be a money pit. And far be it from you to disappoint.
Edible Groceries: $227.93
Inedible Groceries: $5.70
Health: $75.00
Misc: $697.49
Restaurants: $78.64
Gas: $108.95

Edible groceries was up this month, between Thanksgiving and hosting family for Andrew's birthday party. While this is more than usual, I'm not too upset about this.

Inedible groceries? Andrew needed a new electric toothbrush. I'm so blessed to have a business to pirate toilet paper from, or this number would be higher. ;)

Health was 3 months worth of my prescription.

Misc looks to be almost all between Andrew's birthday party and Christmas shopping (which is very close to being done). Yeah, it's high. But again, it's okay.

And we didn't really eat out this month, either.

Gas is down to $1.50 a gallon here, notice how our gas bill is less than half what it'd previously been? Yay!

All around, this has been an expensive month, but definitely not disappointing. December will be kinder to us.

3 comments:

  1. we are one for weekly update to motivate each other to save.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the pirate master!!! t.p., paper towels are no longer on my shopping list!!! Its a pain in the butt, but I have to shop and buy only fresh veggies (we are vegan), but almost no processed foods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even started the Christmas shopping. I dread seeing the total for that.

    ReplyDelete